- For the health and safety of our animal collection; guests and employees are subject to screening by our Security Team upon the park entrance.
- Visitor need to maintain the dress code.
- All guests are required to respect our animals and park facilities. This includes NOT feeding/ teasing the animals and not littering inside the park.
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller skates are not allowed inside the park as they may compromise other guests’ safety.
- Balloons, balls, toy guns and flash photographies are not allowed inside the park as they may cause stress to our animals and compromise their health and safety.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated smoking areas around the park.
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed inside the park.
- Alcoholic drinks are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Pets are not permitted as they may affect our animals’ health and safety.
- Drones are not allowed within the park premises.
- Minors must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
- Guests are required to follow our staff instructions and not venture into prohibited areas.
Park facilities & Services
Feel free to make use of our facilities and services that are put in place for your comfort and convenience:
- Toilets: Toilets are located in the Main Building and around villages within the Park. Each toilet block holds a bathroom, which also has the ability to accommodate people of determination (POD).
- Souvenir Photos: Our photographers will click amazing pictures at the main entrance of the park and during our animal feeding sessions. You can pick your photos at the Main Building Souvenir Photos counter.
- Lost & found assistance: In case you misplace an item during your tour at Dubai Safari Park, please approach our guest service team at Main Building for assistance. If you have left the park already, you can contact our support team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wheelchair: Wheelchairs can be availed at the guest service counter for visitors with limited mobility.
- Information counter: You can approach one of our friendly guest service staff at the entrance area in case you need assistance with directions, park information and tips.
- Baby changing rooms: Baby changing rooms are available in all the villages of the park for our guests with small children.
- Prayer rooms: Prayer rooms are available at four locations of our park - Main Building, African Village, Explorer Village and Asian Village. You can approach one of our team members for directions if needed.
- First Aid: An in-house paramedic team is available to attend guests’ emergencies during park operation hours.
- Free Wi-Fi connection: Access the Dubai Safari Park map by scanning the QR Code and share your posts on social media. Approach our customer service staff at the main entrance for the name and password of the network.
- Kids Ride: Mini cars for children can be rented at the African Village and Explorer Village.
Make the most of your visit to Dubai Safari Park by considering the tips below:
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Apply sunscreen to protect your skin from sun exposure. We also recommend the use of sunglasses, hats or caps for your safety.
- Keep hydrated throughout your visit by drinking plenty of water and fluids.
- We accept only UAE Dirhams for cash transactions
- Foreign currencies are not accepted in Dubai Safari Park.
- ATMs are not available within our facilities.